Friday, December 18, 2009

The Beginning

Well...I'm finally doing it, writing my first blog. Oh and leaving for the Peace Corps. I'll be in Guatemala from January 2010 till March 2012 (come visit!).

If you couldn't already tell from the title of my blog, I'm not a very creative or funny writer. This is just to keep the peeps who are interested updated, and the ones who are bored, well with something to read. Don't expect any works of art, or eloquent writing, because it's not going to come from me!

Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. love your blog title! see you in ten days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont believe your last sentence..you will find some way to be eloquent and witty! I am so happy for you and jealous. I looked up stuff for teaching abroad and some places pay bank and give you an apartment for free! Talk to you soon!-B-money

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow! Two years in Guatemala?? I didn't realize you were gonna be there for so long.

    I wish you all the best!=)

    And about eloquence, I think that's about simplicity and honesty. You have both, so let it spill out, sweetheart!=)

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambi Bambi,

    I found your blog. Give me an update pleaseeee. How is it so far?!?!

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm going to be making a blog soon as well. But, I got a call about pre-service training in Belize, AND! they said I will be either learning Spanish or Mopan! It's sweet because I 1. Don't have to learn Kriol 2. Mopan would be hilariously hard to learn but fun and 3. If I "learn" spanish, I've heard they send volunteers to Guatemala for 5 weeks to immerse themselves!

    ReplyDelete