Monday, September 12, 2011

Osa had puppies. What I thought would be a very fun experience...kind of turned out to be, well, dirty.
After a lot of paperwork and patience, the schools we work with constructed 8 faucet stations. A huge improvement, most schools only had one or two faucets for their entire school population.
We celebrated Abby's 24th birthday at a lovely restaurant called Panza Verde. Apparently, I drank way too much wine and may have ended up burning her face. The restaurant gave her a lovely dessert of tiramisu and after singing her happy birthday, I decided to smash her face into the cake following Guatemalan tradition. Unfortunatley, I didn't make sure that the candle was out. Abby woke up the next morning to show me the burn on her face. Oh well, it didn't stay for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment